D-59846 Sundern – Germany
Fax: +49 (0) 2933 – 98 23 33
Online content The Severin Elektrogeräte GmbH (hereafter referred to as “Severin”) does not accept any liability for the current status, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. All offers are subject to confirmation and non-binding. Severin expressly retains the right to modify, add to or delete parts of the web site or the entire content or to stop publication of this content temporarily or completely without specifically announcing its intent to do so. Hyperlinks This web site contains links to external web sites of third parties. We do not have any influence over their respective content. The respective operator is responsible for the contents of the linked pages. Copyright The images, documents, video sequences and texts published on this web site are protected by copyright. Copying or using these items, particularly in other electronic or print publications, is not permitted without the written consent of Severin.
– See more at:http://www.severin.de/Impressum#sthash.7bOOHBOh.dpuf
The web site severin.de (hereafter referred to as “web site”) is published by the Severin Elektrogeräte GmbH (hereafter referred to as “Severin” or “we”). Protecting your personal information is of great concern to us. The following section regards the type, scope and purpose of our collection and use of your personal information. You can access this section at any time on our web site.
A. Responsible authority
Responsible authority with regard to data privacy law:
Severin Elektrogeräte GmbH
59846 Sundern – Germany
B. General principles
(1) We collect, process and use your personal information exclusively in compliance with the applicable data privacy laws.
(2) Personal information includes all individual entries made regarding personal or factual affairs of an identified or identifiable natural person. In particular, this data includes so-called inventory data, such as your name, your postal address, your email address and telephone number, as well as usage data, such as information about the point in time you visit our site, the browser you use, and other data generated when you visit our site.
C. Scope of data collection, processing and use
(1) We collect, process and use your personal data only for purposes connected with making our web site available. In addition, we collect, process and use your personal data only within the context your express approval.
(2) Visiting our web site does not require that you share your personal information with us. We save and use only your access data without personal references, e.g. your browser type, the page from which you accessed our site, the date and time of your visit or the name of the file you accessed. This information is used to improve our offering and does not allow any connection back to you.
D. Using the contact form
(1) You can contact us by using our contact form. We collect, process and use the information you include in the contact form exclusively to deal with your concern.
(2) We expressly point out that the personal information you provide is not forwarded to third parties, neither for free nor for a fee.
F. Google Analytics
This web site uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are saved on your computer and allow an analysis of your use of the web site. The information regarding your use of this web site (including your IP address) as generated by cookies is transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Google uses this information to evaluate your use of the web site, to create reports about web site activities for web site operators and to provide other services connected with web site and internet use. Google could also provide this information to third parties as long as this action is legally specified or the third parties process this data on behalf of Google. Google will never connect your IP address with any other Google data. You can use the respective setting in your browser software to prevent the installation of cookies; however, in this case you cannot use all of the functions of this web site to their fullest extent. By using this web site you consent to having the information collected about you processed by Google in the manner and for the purpose described above.
Technologies by the etracker GmbH (www.etracker.com) are used on this web site to collect and save information for marketing and optimization purposes. User profiles can be created from this information using a pseudonym. Cookies can be used for this process. Cookies are small text files that are stored locally in the intermediate memory of the internet browser of the person visiting the site. The cookies allow the internet browser to be recognized. Without the express consent of those concerned, the information collected by the etracker technologies is not used to identify the web site visitor personally and is not connected with personal information via a pseudonym. This data collection and storage can be cancelled with future effect at any time.
H. Facebook social plug-in
Our web site uses the social plug-ins of the social network facebook.com, operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA. You can recognize the plug-ins based on the Facebook logo (white “f” on a blue tile or a “thumbs up” sign) or the phrase “Facebook social plug-in”. This list and the appearance of the plug-in can be seen here: developers.facebook.com/plugins.
If you are a Facebook member and do not want Facebook to collect information about you via our web site and link that information with your data that is saved by Facebook, you must log out of Facebook before visiting our web site.
I. Twitter social plug-in
J. Addthis share button
Our web site uses the social plug-ins of the service addthis.com, operated by Add This LLC, 8000 Westpark Dr., Suite 625, McLean, VA 22102, USA. You can recognize the plug-ins based on the orange share button with a “+” (or a white “+” on an orange tile) or the word “share”. When you access a web site that contains such a plug-in, your browser creates a direct connection with the Add This servers. The content of the plug-in is transferred directly to your browser from Add This and your browser integrates it into the web site. For this reason, we have no influence over the scope of the information that Add This collects using this plug-in and inform you here regarding our level of knowledge in this respect:
If you do not consent to this collection and use of your information, we expressly recommend that you not use the respective Add This button.
K. Rights regarding information, objection and revocation
In accordance with the German Federal Data Protection Act you have right to receive information at no charge regarding your information that we have saved as well as rights to correct, block or delete this information. In addition, you can object to the creation of user profiles with pseudonyms generated for advertising or market research or to optimize our web site. You can revoke your consent to data collection, storage and use at any time with future effect. Please contact us in this regard at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact information listed in the legal information area.
– See more at:http://www.severin.de/Datenschutz#sthash.0MbOeUEi.dpuf